TS Machinery - Specialize In Fabricating Shot And Sand Blasting Equipment
For Surface Treatment Industry More Than 10 Years.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets per month|
|Guns:||Two Guns||Warranty:||1 Year|
abrasive blasting pot,
blasting machine parts
Pneumatic Industrial Sand Blaster Pressure Tank With Two Blasting Guns Φ12mm Nozzle
TS Machinery portable blast machines are designed for high-performance, versatile blast cleaning.
Whether removing contamination, corrosion, paint, mill scale or other coatings from surfaces, the TS Machinery blast pot is unparalleled in the industry. By combining high production with quality components and precision factory assembly, TS offers the finest sand blasting equipment available.
The rugged cast iron abrasive regulator combines the blasting media and high velocity air to provide maximum cleaning speeds and uniform surface texture and profile for improved bonding of coatings.
|Working Efficiency(single gun)||About 35 -40min|
|Control Mode||Pneumatic Control|
|Sand blasting nozzle||2 pcs|
|Nozzle Diameter(boron carbide nozzle)||Φ12mm|
|Sand blasting hose||DN25(Standard Configuration:10m)|
|Air Source hose||DN32|
High-performance, versatile blast cleaning system removes contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces. Produces a uniform surface texture, and creates a surface profile to increase bonding for coatings.
Requirements for Operation
1. Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle.
2. Minimum of 58 psi(4 bar) is needed to close the pop-up valve and pressurize the blast machine. Required remote control system that interrupts blasting if operator should lose control of the nozzle when blast machine is pressurized.
3. Good Breathing Air Supply
4. Abrasive blast media specifically manufactured for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
5. Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
Description of Operation
The operator controls blasting from a remote control handle at the nozzle. Pressing the handle starts blasting; releasing it stops blasting. The blast machine contains abrasive and meters it into the compressed air stream.
1. Advanced imported abrasive controlling valve, air pressure valve and pneumatic switch compose the reliable blasting system
2. The abrasive flow could be easily controlled by regulators, not only saving the abrasive but also reaching high sandblasting effect
3. Portable blasting machine is delivered with a durable blasting gun and a 8-12mm large boron carbide nozzle, along with 10m high wear-resistant blasting hose.
4. Can choose manual control or pneumatic control of blast work, also can choose single gun or double guns blasting.
5. The sandblasting pot body is made of 8 mm cold-rolled welded steel with powder coated surface, meet the outside environment.
6. Highly efficient oil moisture filter to prevent the entry of moisture and oil from the compressor air into the blasting pot
Contact Person: tina