TS Machinery - Specialize In Fabricating Shot And Sand Blasting Equipment
For Surface Treatment Industry More Than 10 Years.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets per month|
|Tank Diameter:||Φ800mm||Tank Height:||1550mm|
|Nozzle:||8mm||Nozzle Quantity:||1 Pc|
|Control Mode:||Pneumatic Control||Warranty:||1 Year|
shot blasting pot,
blasting machine parts
Pneumatic Industrial Sand Blast Pot Dry Type Sandblaster 500L Volume Use All Kinds Of Sand
A Portable sandblaster for sale is powered by an air compressor that provides a large volume of high pressure air to the blast pot. A blast pot is a like a hollow cylinder that contains the abrasive (media) material and are filled with compressed air to propel the abrasive material at high speed into the blast line.
Sandblasting saves both time and money by cleaning the surfaces within minutes compared to several hours or days required to clean or smoothen large metal surfaces or concrete surfaces.
|Working Efficiency(single gun)||About 25 -30min|
|Control Mode||Pneumatic Control|
|Sand blasting nozzle||1 pc|
|Nozzle Diameter(boron carbide nozzle)||Φ8mm|
|Sand blasting hose||DN25(Standard Configuration:10m)|
|Air Source hose||DN32|
High-performance, versatile blast cleaning system removes contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces. Produces a uniform surface texture, and creates a surface profile to increase bonding for coatings.
Requirements for Operation
1. Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle.
2. Minimum of 58 psi(4 bar) is needed to close the pop-up valve and pressurize the blast machine. Required remote control system that interrupts blasting if operator should lose control of the nozzle when blast machine is pressurized.
3. Good Breathing Air Supply
4. Abrasive blast media specifically manufactured for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
5. Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
Description of Operation
The operator controls blasting from a remote control handle at the nozzle. Pressing the handle starts blasting; releasing it stops blasting. The blast machine contains abrasive and meters it into the compressed air stream.
1. High Quality Blast Pot made with toughest steel sheet for longer life
2. Built for maximum efficiency under high work loads
3. Simple design and less joints for high durability
4. Continuous blast time of upto 40 – 45 minutes
5. Suitable for all types of abrasive materials such as Sand, Aluminium Oxide, Walnut Shells etc.
Contact Person: tina