TS Machinery - Specialize In Fabricating Shot And Sand Blasting Equipment
For Surface Treatment Industry More Than 10 Years.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Pallet / Wooden + PE + ABF,|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Qty Of Gun:||3 Pcs||Dust Collector:||Filters|
|Qty Of Filter:||8 Pcs||Type:||Automatic Pressure|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Voltage:||3 Phase-380V; 50HZ,customized|
|Noise Level:||≤85dBA||Dust Emission:||≤80mg/m3|
automatic blasting machine,
media blasting machine
Plastic Extrusion Screw Automatic Cleaning Machine, Pressure Type with Elevator
Widely used in treating all kinds of extrusion screw surface, does not hurt the screw.
● The machine is equipped with adjustable cyclone separator, it can sort the good abrasive out from the mixture for recycling use, greatly reduce the abrasive consumption.
● Dust will be sucked into our bag dust collector keeping the cabinet ventilated and visually clear for the operator.
● Heavy duty wear resistant rubber gloves to protect the operator and provide long service life.
● Quick replace laminated glass viewing window requires no tools to change.
● Compressed air regulator and gauge to allow the blasting pressure to be varied for different applications.
● High performance pressure blast gun to provide faster and more effective cleaning.
● Available abrasive size: 36-320mesh.
3. Working Principle
It’s a pressure type sand blast machine, consists of blasting cabinet, abrasive circulation system and dust collector. Using the compressed air as the power, produce the working pressure to suct the abrasive into blasting gun to hit onto the surface of work piece. It equips with high working pressure and peening volume.
Abrasive Circulation System: the used abrasives are carried by screw into elevator, and then transported to separator, the good abrasive are recycled into hopper for next blasting, the waste and dust are extracted into dust collector.
4. Basic Technical Specification
|1||Maximum Screw Diameter||<3000mm|
|2||Recommend Abrasive||Walnut Shell|
|3||External Dimension||L3200mm * W1000mm * H2250mm
(exclude auxiliary equipment)
|Qty of Gun||3pcs|
|Blast Nozzle Material||Boron Carbide|
|6||Workpiece Locking and Rotate Method||Qty||1set|
|Power||0.4kw(with variable speed)|
|7||Workpiece Supportive Basement||Qty||1set|
|Moveable||according to workpiece length; with locking system|
|Mechanism||Two driven roller(covered by polyurethane)|
|8||Gun Running System||Qty||1set|
|Move System||Forward and backward(driven by reducer)|
|Power||400w(with variable speed)|
|9||Sand Blast Tank||Diameter||600mm|
|Abrasive Feeding Method||automatic|
|10||Abrasive Circulation System||Bottom Screw||Capacity||15ton/h|
|11||Dust Collector||Dust Cleaning Method||Automatic Pulse Jet Cleaning System|
|Qty of Cartridge||4pcs; Φ350mm x H1000mm|
|12||Machine Internal Light||0.025kw x 4pcs|
|13||Total Power||Elevator 1.5kw|
|Screw Conveyor 0.75kw||about 7.2kw|
|Rotate System 0.4kw|
|Running System 0.4kw|
|Light 0.025kw x 4pcs|
|14||Compressed Air Supply||Working Pressure||0.6-0.7Mapa;|
|15||Power Supply||380V ±10% 50Hz|
Note: our equipment can be designed according to customer special requirements
Contact Person: tina