TS Machinery - Specialize In Fabricating Shot And Sand Blasting Equipment
For Surface Treatment Industry More Than 10 Years.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets per month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Control Type:||Manual|
abrasive blasting pot,
blasting machine parts
Manual Portable Air Blast Pot TS-600 With Wheels Movable Blaster Easy To Operate
Ideal for smaller blast cleaning jobs. Widely used in the automotive industry and in some industrial applications.
|Tank Volume||0.3m³/80 gallon|
|Working Efficiency(single gun)||About 25 -30min|
|Control Mode||Manual Control|
|Sand blasting nozzle||1 pc|
|Nozzle Diameter(boron carbide nozzle)||Φ8mm|
|Sand blasting hose||DN25(Standard Configuration:9m)|
|Air Source hose||DN32|
TS specializes in portable pneumatic blast pot used for cleaning, corrosion control, and surface preparation. TS product line includes standard blast machines, blast nozzles, couplings, hose, blast respirators, operator safety and comfort systems, and specialty blast tools.
The pressure vessel stays pressurized until manually depressurizing. Keeping the pot under constant pressure helps reduce high volume usage of air and wear & tear on the air compressor, also media costs are proven to go down. This blasting pot is user friendly and inexpensive to maintain and operate.
High-performance, versatile blast cleaning system removes contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces. Produces a uniform surface texture, and creates a surface profile to increase bonding for coatings.
Requirements for Operation
1. Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle.
2. Minimum of 58 psi(4 bar) is needed to close the pop-up valve and pressurize the blast machine. Required remote control system that interrupts blasting if operator should lose control of the nozzle when blast machine is pressurized.
3. Good Breathing Air Supply
4. Abrasive blast media specifically manufactured for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
5. Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
Description of Operation
The operator controls blasting from a remote control handle at the nozzle. Pressing the handle starts blasting; releasing it stops blasting. The blast machine contains abrasive and meters it into the compressed air stream.
1. A normally closed system designed for the glass etching/carving industry that enables the operator to have a quick on/off control at the nozzle.
2. Industrial-quality valves, piping and fittings designed to maximize air flow and minimize energy required to operate the system.
3. Abrasive metering valve maintains smooth, consistent, adjustable media flow.
4. Approved respirator with Blast helmet comfort-fit suspension.
5. Small in space occupation
Contact Person: tina