TS Machinery - Specialize In Fabricating Shot And Sand Blasting Equipment
For Surface Treatment Industry More Than 10 Years.
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Pallet / Wooden + PE + ABF|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Cabinet Size:||900*800*650mm|
|Loading Weight:||≤60kg (Adjustable)||Motor:||750W|
pressurized abrasive blaster,
pressure pot blast cabinet
Pressure Blast Cabinet with cart and manual turntable in a whole set without Separator
Pressure Type Sand Blasting Cabinet
It utilizes a pressurized container to blast the workpiece resulting in much higher productivity, brilliant for high volume blasting. Pressure Cabinets push the abraisve out of a pressurized vessel, through a metering valve and out of the nozzle.
Grit blasting is one of the most effective methods used to prepare surfaces for finishing. Grit blasting is used to roughen surfaces for painting, bonding, thermal spraying and coating and remove burrs and flash from molded products. It is also used to provide matte surface finishing and etching.
TS Machinery manufactures custom grit blasting machines that are designed to use aluminum oxide or silica carbide abrasives. The suction units for the machines are engineered to use our polyurethane gun bodies to ensure longer product life cycles for the machinery. All our machinery is designed to meet the heavy-duty production schedules for grit blasting processes.
Our engineering staff has the experience and expertise to assist you with the design of a custom grit blasting machine that will meet your specific application requirements. We’ll ensure that the media selected will be the most effective abrasive for your process. Our custom product line includes continuous blast tables and specialty cabinets, single cell machines and conveyor units.
Model TS9080B(Diameter of Turntable: ø650)
|Work cabinet dimensions||L900mm*W800mm*H650mm|
|Power Supply||220V 50Hz|
|Quantity of Gun||1|
|Motor for Dust Collector||750W|
|Connection for Compressed Air hose||Φ16mm|
|Initial Abrasive(Approx)||10~15Kg(36-320mesh size)|
|Total Weight (Approx)||300Kg|
Applying for medium and small parts (single and small batch production). It’s suitable for high strength workpiece.
● De-scale and de-rust metal surfaces.
● Remove paint and powder coating.
● De-burr, de-flash and remove sand from castings and moulding.
● Provide decorative finishes to stainless steel, aluminium and other non-ferrous metals.
● Etching of glass, stone and metals.
● Removal of release agents and contamination from mould.
● Large sand-blasting volume, fast speed, strong impact, high working efficiency.
● Less abrasive consumption thanks to the abrasive recycle system, it can separate the fine abrasives from tiny dust.
● Automatic packing sand valve can keep the tank under constant pressure, improve processing quality and reduce the consume of air pressure.
● Heavy duty wear resistant rubber gloves to protect the operator and provide long service life.
● Available abrasive size: 36-320mesh.
Without danger/risk, hygienic, ecofriendly, sound and ergonomic.
Applicable for all types of sandblasting media.
Continuous filtration and periodic dedusting of the filters.
The loading frame fits perfectly with the loading/unloading table.
Various options are possible like a rotating table, rotating table on rail, adjustable support,
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems!
Contact Person: tina