TS Machinery - Specialize In Fabricating Shot And Sand Blasting Equipment
For Surface Treatment Industry More Than 10 Years.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Pallet / Wooden + PE + ABF,|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month|
|Pump Power:||4kw||Voltage:||3-Phase 440V 50hz|
|Nozzle:||Big Type 8mm||Material:||Stainless Steel|
wet abrasive blasting cabinet,
pressure sandblast cabinet
Dustless Wet Blasting Cabinet with Four Operating holes and Left Open door
1. Greatly improving the dust pollution of the environment, and reduce the health hazards to workers.
2. No need to equip the ventilation and dust removal equipment and a separate blast room, can directly install in the production line, to save production areas, good to the turnover of the workpieces.
3. Flexible working methods, variable process parameters, can adopt to finish process requirements of different materials and different precision parts.
4. The surface quality improve after processing, at a reasonable selection of process parameters conditions, reduce the roughness one level after sand blasting.
5. The surface of workpieces will harder after sand blasting, to improve the wear resistance and fatigue strength.
6. In the working, the abrasives can recycling use, small consumption.
7. The main parts with long service life, and easy to maintain.
Wet blast cabinets are designed for wet blasting cleaning. There is a wide range from small manual cabinets suitable for automotive workshops to large automatic machines used for special applications, such as the surface preparation of wire and extruded products and also automatic cleaning of complex components and dies.
Wet blasting provides extremely consistent and reproducible surface treatment to clean, degrease, descale etc. or polish various products of various geometry and material (from plastic and soft metals to steel or exotic materials) without the use of harsh chemicals or dusty mechanical action.
Our wet blasting process is a solvent and dust-free blasting process and is safe also for the operator. Abrasive solution is a special mix of water and media, sometimes also a special detergent. This mix is projected at the work piece through an advanced blast nozzle.
The operating pressure of the process is highly controllable and waste water from the machine is processed through a filtration system, which separates solid waste for safe disposal and allows the water to be recycled. Because no solvents or other potentially hazardous chemicals are used by the wet blast process, it is not subject to any solvent or dust emission legislation.
|Work cabinet dimensions||L1200mm*W1200mm*H1000mm|
|Power Supply||3-Phase 440V 50HZ 4kw|
|Quantity of Gun||1|
|Connection for Compressed Air hose||Φ16mm|
|Total Weight (Approx)||500Kg|
Operating Cabinet picture:
Machine Spare Parts Including:
Sand blasting gun(not including nozzle), Nozzle( Boron Carbide), Wearing gloves, Sandblasting hose, Glass window, Mixing Pump.
Contact Person: tina